Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Montpellier by night
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Montpellier by night Reply with quote

Samyang 35/1.4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice series Carbon, so how is your samyang 35:1.4, is it built like a takumar, is the infinity correctly calibrated ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered that focus at high end is in fact beyond infinity, that may explain why some landscapes shots with it were not very very sharp. Not built like a Takumar, but fair enough for the paid price (310€, second hand) Wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like how you framed these shots, especially the last one. well done.
tony

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shots..
CarbonR wrote:
I discovered that focus at high end is in fact beyond infinity, that may explain why some landscapes shots with it were not very very sharp. Not built like a Takumar, but fair enough for the paid price (310€, second hand) Wink

Common Samyang focusing problem. easy to fix.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
nice shots..
CarbonR wrote:

Common Samyang focusing problem. easy to fix.

easy to fix for the 14mm, but I think the 35mm is different, anybody find how to calibrate the 35 ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots!