Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Finland houses before demolition
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Finland houses before demolition Reply with quote

Small area with Finland houses and other wooden houses near city center two months before demolition.
Super Takumar 3.5/28 f7 ISO100

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work!
Why are they called Finland houses?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine work,it will be a valuable historical reminder in years to come. Sad to see passing like this.

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twinquartz wrote:
Very nice work!

I don't now. The name of this houses are sixty years old and i'm only 33 years. Maybe someone from Finland tell it us.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Fine work,it will be a valuable historical reminder in years to come. Sad to see passing like this.

patrickh

+1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepes wrote:
twinquartz wrote:
Very nice work!

I don't now. The name of this houses are sixty years old and i'm only 33 years. Maybe someone from Finland tell it us.

I don't know either. They are made of wood? They have sauna inside? At least pic #1 doesn't look like finnish design, its too complicated, rounded, curver... I dont know how to say it. Then again those others could be finnish design.

Nice feeling however in these pictures, dark and hopeless!