Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The winter comes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: The winter comes Reply with quote

Had been taken with Sony R1 camera

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love, the style strengthens the subject. I've often wondered how one represents older architecture, I think you have solved it for me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tromboads wrote:
how one represents older architecture, I think you have solved it for me.

I discovered that the certain kind of processing stiles quite fits the old architecture presentation. For example this photo much profited from the postprocessing. (Also was taken with Sony R1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's particularly interesting... But I confess I can't make out what the object is :p. Im still attracted to it tho. I must be going through a tonal stage :p

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tromboads wrote:
But I confess I can't make out what the object is

It is the so called "Russian Imperial Double-Headed Eagle"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does explain why I have not heard of it :p

I claim the ignorance presented in my Australian heritage :p that's a great shot.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on you have the internet ...no excuses.. well I knew it was an eagle/coat of arms, but whose eagle/coat of arms I had no idea:wink: Laughing

I like both as well,all your work is different in a good way. Cool