Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mountains and old village
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Mountains and old village Reply with quote

My today photo-trip across Terchova and Horna Tizina (central slovakia) - mountains and old village
Super Takumar 3.5/28, CZJ Pancolar 1,8/50 and CZJ Biometar 2.8/120

3 Big Rozsutec

7 Last citizen in old village which who live there all year round

10 Our national hero Juraj Janosik made from metal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series - the clouds in #1 are spectacular! I really don't know whether I like them or not! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Nice series - the clouds in #1 are spectacular! I really don't know whether I like them or not! Smile

Clouds are very impressive on this shot
It is not HDR images ! only postprocess in software for BW edit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the old man was debating whether to shoot you or not! Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
I think the old man was debating whether to shoot you or not! Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

Yes i talking with him when take picture.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful series. some great lenses there. did you use the biometar for the man/dog photo? that and 1 i really loved. biometar 120 is one of my favorite lenses.
tony

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
wonderful series. some great lenses there. did you use the biometar for the man/dog photo? that and 1 i really loved. biometar 120 is one of my favorite lenses.
tony

Yes i use the biometar 2.8/120 for the man/dog photo, and man portrait photo. Not wide open but about f5.6. I love this lens

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what i thought. i gave up a couple of lenses i really loved when i moved out of slr to RF lenses, and the biometar was one, along with planar 85/1.4 and yashica ml 24/2.8, that i miss the most.

now i use the contax sonnar T 135/4 in S rf mount, which is awesome as well, and 1/3 the size/weight. but i still miss the 120 FL and the stop faster and the way the biometar renders b&w. i think it may have been the best lens for b&w i ever used.
tony