Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Military Cemetary
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Military Cemetary Reply with quote

There are not a huge amount of these around in my part of the country and remembrance day has not been huge for various reasons until recently. As its approaching the 11th i thought i would post up some pics of our local graveyard where some of the servicemen who died in ww1 are buried. My own great grandfather was killed in the war but is buried in hastings in Blighty, well they couldn't ship em all back could they ? Wink These were taken with a cheap tokina lens by a cheap "photographer" on the relatively cheap canon 400d. Some work in LR, first pic is actually from the world famous sears 300, an incredibly rare lens that will soon be fetching high prices, you heard it here first Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ger, I enjoy seeing your photographs and I think you sometimes underestimate your photographic abilities! As long as the photos you take please you, what does it matter what others think? Wink Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Ger, I enjoy seeing your photographs and I think you sometimes underestimate your photographic abilities! As long as the photos you take please you, what does it matter what others think? Wink Smile

Very true,I like helpful hints though... Laughing