Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon 5D + Jupiter-9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Canon 5D + Jupiter-9 Reply with quote

5D + Jupiter 9 (85mm f2)

Last edited by insider on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of them really nice! Number your images easier to say I like #3 than count them which one is which to readers.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my bad.

i've put the numbers now Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

insider wrote:
my bad.

i've put the numbers now Smile

Thank you! if you use built in drag and drop upload it is make it automatically.

My favorites are 4 and 6, 4 is beautiful dreamy look , nice bokeh. 6 is excellent scenery.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great jupiter pics, my favs #1#4 beautiful painting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes #4 is especially nice.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:

Same here. Is it the M42 or M39 version?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lena wrote:
mo wrote:

Same here. Is it the M42 or M39 version?

It's a black one, m42.. initially I wanted to sell the damn thing 1 day after I got it, it was wayyyy to soft @ f2...but after working with it, it's a lens that you need to KNOW how to work with it and it takes practice...and it's not a lens that you would do commercial stuff, where people are obsessed with sharpness.......this is a more artistic lens...

the bokeh that it produces at f2.0 is very very creamy,like a painting...

it does have a distinct look

i use it with a canon 5D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have discovered something very important when buying these old lenses, you have to give them time and attention... time, to find out how they handle...never sell after 1 day... Laughing

My first impression of my Angenieux lens was "yuck" I did not like it at all, but then I took it out under different conditions and learn't how to use it to the best of Its abilities...its old the coating is worn so it was not the best of its kind.