Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta 250mm f5.6 mirror
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Minolta 250mm f5.6 mirror Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion this lens should be used for colour pictures. The bokeh can be rough but also quite interesting in colour but I have a hard time accepting the doughnuts in b/w. There are always exceptions of course, the soldier in b/w is stunning!

A wonderful lens, so small yet so sharp and vivid. Too bad they are so rare.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
In my opinion this lens should be used for colour pictures. The bokeh can be rough but also quite interesting in colour but I have a hard time accepting the doughnuts in b/w. There are always exceptions of course, the soldier in b/w is stunning!

A wonderful lens, so small yet so sharp and vivid. Too bad they are so rare.

I agree, one solution about doughnuts, fill frame with subject or/and shoot more with mirror lenses. A few years before I was surprised why Asian people love 'crazy' bokeh I did love only buttery smooth creamy one. Now my taste is changed just like Asian people I love crazy bokeh as well Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#9 and #10 are nice captures.