Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FDn 70-210
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Canon FDn 70-210 Reply with quote

On T70 in P Tele mode :

Rolf ,thanks , you advised me well ! I got this for 25 E in mint condition , balances very well on T70 and handles wery well . A real joy to use .On th Nex I didn't used it much ,it's a bittle too big for that tiny body.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When shooting in direct sun , it flares .I doubt that a hood would help on that :

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good...I've never bothered using the special program modes on my T70 (or other cameras)..... but I'm so used to my T70 that recently when using my T90, I had to put it on program when I forgot how to use the complicated Canon flashgun (300tl) i.e. I let the T90 sort it all out for correct exposure with a combo of ambient and flash light. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Looking good...I've never bothered using the special program modes on my T70 (or other cameras)..... but I'm so used to my T70 that recently when using my T90, I had to put it on program when I forgot how to use the complicated Canon flashgun (300tl) i.e. I let the T90 sort it all out for correct exposure with a combo of ambient and flash light. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Yep, these are the first shots with the T70 and I didn't knew it well . I still didn't figured out how to set the times in Tv Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

Yep, these are the first shots with the T70 and I didn't knew it well . I still didn't figured out how to set the times in Tv Embarassed

You can check if the safety shift is kicking in....with the lens on "A" set the speed to say 1/250 and point the camera to somewhere dark, and press the shutter button.... the 1/250 should change to a much slower speed as the camera tries to get the correct exposure.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Canon FDn 70-210 Reply with quote

Hi!

Lovely colors! But those photos--particularly the first two--look strangely sandy or gritty. Did you use a large amount of sharpening on the scan?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, these are good colours, but I agree that there's a bit too much sharpening.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots, must get my T90 back in use.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better ?

You were right . It's not the sharpening , but the crap noise reduction on Capture one 6 . I've passed them thru Neat Image , that I love ,it does a great job !