Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ikoflex Opton-Tessar 6x6 TLR Fomapan 100 Fomadon LQN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Ikoflex Opton-Tessar 6x6 TLR Fomapan 100 Fomadon LQN Reply with quote

I doubt I need better film, developer, camera combo. Fomapan 100 Fomadon LQN 1:14 21C 8'30
Epson V500 scanner www.scanassist.org ANR Glass.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a brilliant series, I like all aspects, IQ is stunning, tonality is beautiful, contrasty but not too much contrast, just great all round.

#11 is my favourite, just a wonderful shot, the pattern of light from tree really adds something and the pretty subject with the sweet smile of course.

Congrats, in all aspects you did a great job.

Now where can I find an Ikoflex... looks to me that it fits into the very top level of old MF cameras alongside the Certo 6 etc.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am envious of your scanning ability. I can't get anything like the sharpness that you do withthe same scanner. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a dud.

Does your wife know that her pics get posted here?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I am envious of your scanning ability. I can't get anything like the sharpness that you do withthe same scanner. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a dud.

First iron strips to get flat as possible, second use ANR glass from www.scanassist.org owner is member here , glass is inexpensive and help film to perfectly fact. I scan at 2400-3200 DPI to .tiff and sharpen tiff before jpg conversion.

Yes, she know anything wrong on her pictures what I did miss ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very impressive camera and certainly very good scanning.
wow i need to finish developing my films Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

First iron strips to get flat as possible, second use ANR glass from www.scanassist.org owner is member here , glass is inexpensive and help film to perfectly fact. I scan at 2400-3200 DPI to .tiff and sharpen tiff before jpg conversion.

Yes, she know anything wrong on her pictures what I did miss ?

I usually hang them to dry, then cut them and place inside a heavy book for 24 hours to get flat. I did buy some ANR glass from here, but it's a bit too long to fit inside the Epson holders. Are you scanning straight onto the glass?

Nothing is wrong, I just wondered if your wife knew she featured so much online here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two holders, one of them come from old scanner and pressure door is removed ANR glass fit into holder perfectly.
Ah okay, she not care until I like to take photos from her and make me happy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
That is very impressive camera and certainly very good scanning.
wow i need to finish developing my films Smile

I did collect un-developed films from January Embarassed I did develop 21 rolls, still have to develop around 15 Laughing