Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

autumn fog at Bodensee
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: autumn fog at Bodensee Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last one especially interesting with weak sunshine.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series Thomas, I like also a lot the last one! Very interesting place, I must look on the maps where is Bodensee located, it could be shot in Asia Very Happy ...I was this weekend in Bielefeld, also a very nice place and actualy not so far from Bodensee Smile ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank to both for looking and commenting

i also like the time when fog is "blown away" by the sun, but on a big screen the only fog pics with very few details are my favs - i cannot show it here with acceptable results

this old village is from bronce time, when people lived there to be "unavailable bear food ".
For dutch people it is a paradise, over 100km bicycle way around the Bodensee ( Swiss, Austria, Germany ).
My mother was born there ( see here http://forum.mflenses.com/sisters-89-and-84-t53843.html )
I was just picking her up after 3 weeks with her sister
She learned the profession of turner and wood carver and was in the restauration team of this village many years ago - she worked mainly on the dugout canoe replica

pics #1,3,4 made with your lens Pascal, #2 with CV 35mm 1.4 on Nex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the atmosphere

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrickh - yes it is calm and peaceful in this village and the fog eliminates the rest of noise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely atmospheric shots, especially the last two with the hint of sun burning through the mist. Bodensee/Lake Constanz looks a nice place to visit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Last one especially interesting with weak sunshine.

+1. Indeed looks like a far away village somewhere exotic.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Skia and Fermy for liking it...and yes it is far away...about 2000 - 3000 years