Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Cine Ektar 63mm f2 Pinky
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Kodak Cine Ektar 63mm f2 Pinky Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series Attila! Superb posing of Christina, soon she'll be a professional model!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both model and lens are simply beautiful Very Happy ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! We do enjoy these series, nice light, I have to test lenses anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, you have become one of my favorite photographers on the forum. I can always
count on wonderful images from you. Are you still processing E-6 yourself?

The model (your daughter, I think?) is in superb physical shape, and she is a treat for
the eyes. Really a beautiful woman. Smile I LOVE that she is gaining confidence as a model;
her choice of modeling poses are first-rate.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Attila, you have become one of my favorite photographers on the forum. I can always
count on wonderful images from you. Are you still processing E-6 yourself?

The model (your daughter, I think?) is in superb physical shape, and she is a treat for
the eyes. Really a beautiful woman. Smile

Many thanks! Model is my wife Christina , she is very happy you believe it she is my daughter, she says than you!
Here you can see pictures from same lens but without sun glasses, to guess better her age.
http://forum.mflenses.com/kodak-cine-ektar-63mm-f2-military-t53845.html

I do E-6 by myself yes, cheap and fast way to get slides.

http://forum.mflenses.com/voigtlander-perkeo-i-color-skopar-75mm-6x6-120-roll-film-t52742.html