Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fixed lens rangefinders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Fixed lens MF rangefinders - your most used ?
Canon
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Konica
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Yashica
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Minolta
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Olympus
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Nikon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rollei
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Agfa ,Kodak,Braun,Werra
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Fixed lens rangefinders Reply with quote

Wich ones do you prefer ? ( I mean , the one you use frequently)I don't own one ,yet . I'd go for a 35mm 1.8 Yashica CC , but they are too "cheap" for me Laughing
If you use another ,and can't select from above please make suggestions, to modify the pool.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Yashica 35GL most, then CC and GX.
But Canonet QL 1.9 and 1.7 are very nice to use too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better to simple ask, which one, not maker specific to find a good one, all maker made budget level and higher level ones. Some of them has big hype and less IQ like KONICA S3 and other has NO hype and stunning IQ like Konica C35 Wink Revuenon 400SE sound is not good right ? but one of the best from them etc.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Olympus_35_DC

This one. Fully automatic but unbelievably good lens.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a Olympus 35RC for quiete some time. Nice little camera but I switched to a Rollei 35 which is even smaller. I don't know if it counts here becaus the Rollei has no rangefinder but for my purpose zone focusing is good enough.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a Kinica S3 and Yashica Lynx 14 but still the Minolta 7S i like best and still keep it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Zeiss Ikon Stuttgart? Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olympus XA

because size matters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balda Super Matic

Because price matters. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting.... I have a Ricoh 500G. Not used it yet though..... I planned on using it with B/W film in it, for occasional trips to the city. Today I received a 500GX. This is a beauty! So that one will take the place of the 500G I guess..... The seller also sent me a Revue 400S with it... Now I read Attila's post: the Revue is really THAT good?? Mine is a 400S.. not SE. There was also an Agfa Optima 335 included, that looks like fun too!

RICOH 500GX by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila , please add Zeiss Ikon, Ricoh and Balda at the poll categories . I tried to Edit , but I can't modify the poll Embarassed If I remember well there still are 2 answers left that could be used : Zeiss Ikon + Balda and Ricoh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skida wrote:
Balda Super Matic

Because price matters. Laughing
true, I got my XA for bargain price and that counts Laughing but they are getting more and more expensive as people discover its qualities