Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 4/50 on Kiec 6C
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 4/50 on Kiec 6C Reply with quote

Just received this beauty, makes a very nice combo (if a bit heavy) with the Kiev.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey that is rarest star war finish Biotar !! Handsome set! Congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, didn't know it was rare, cost me 24ukp because it has a tiny wisp of fungus. I'll get round to cleaning it soon. Apart from that, it's in mint condition. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Ooh, didn't know it was rare, cost me 24ukp because it has a tiny wisp of fungus. I'll get round to cleaning it soon. Apart from that, it's in mint condition. Smile

Keep in big respect !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

Keep in big respect !

Oh yes, With these CZJ P6 lenses I feel I have really top pieces that should be highly valued, just because I got them cheap doesn't mean I value them at that level.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this combo for IR-work! Very nice combo which produces and great IQ!
Only problem is that it's a "little" large for an walkaround camera.
And the shutter isn't very trustworthy!

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Be very careful! Once I cleaned&relubed an P6 Biometar (not this rare one though) and I wasn't able to reassamble it due the weird helicoid.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I only need to pop out the rear elements, no major disassembly required, just need to get a cotton bud soaked in ISO in to wipe away the very slight wisps of fungus in the centre of what I think is the 4th element.