Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Macro Revuenon 35mm f2.8 MC M42 Samsung NX100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Macro Revuenon 35mm f2.8 MC M42 Samsung NX100 Reply with quote

I think ISCO or Enna lens, Made in W. Germany label on front side, excellent in macro distance , very average performer at infinity.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's Enna.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Macro Revuenon 35mm f2.8 MC M42 Samsung NX100 Reply with quote

[quote="Attila"]I think ISCO or Enna lens, Made in W. Germany label on front side, excellent in macro distance , very average performer at infinity............/quote]

+1.

I know the lens as Enna brand. These 35 mm may be Ennalyt or so.

The general rendering is good, average I guess.

The Enna macro 2,8/28 mm. has a rendering like your 35.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! I thought may Isco due one of my Isco lens has same finish, probably both company did order lenses at same Japanese factory Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

You can find some enna lenses like a revuenon ones too.

In 1966/7 Enna made the lens N° 1.000.000. I read that in the magazines of the time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you guys! I thought may Isco due one of my Isco lens has same finish, probably both company did order lenses at same Japanese factory Laughing

Absolutely no for the Macro Revuenon 35 and 28, I used to have both (still have the 35 actually) and both were labeled "Made in West Germany".
THey're genuine German lenses, and I find them pretty good actually.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was never ever an Enna fan, but this wide open close up performance is impressive, longer distance is remind me to Tamron 24mm what I didn't like.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Attila wrote:

Absolutely no for the Macro Revuenon 35 and 28, I used to have both (still have the 35 actually) and both were labeled "Made in West Germany".
THey're genuine German lenses, and I find them pretty good actually.

+1 With one remark: condensation residues are frequent but very easy to clean. If you don't need speed choose 4/24mm. For longer distances choose 3.5/28mm or 3.5/35mm.

If for some reason Flektogon wasn't near i've picked Enna for product photography.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without knowing the lens itself. Just an Attila's sentence
Quote:
excellent in macro distance , very average performer at infinity.

I woud agree with Orio, its not Isco. Isco is great at infinity.
I tried enna 28/3,5 good at close but average at infinity.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Attila,

Will you be selling this one off or keeping it Smile

-Ben