Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev II, Sonnar 1.5/50, Kodak V2 100T, Fomadon LQN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Kiev II, Sonnar 1.5/50, Kodak V2 100T, Fomadon LQN Reply with quote

Well, the scanner I'm testing doesn't like the Kodak movie film, I think it's too dense for it, hence the extreme grain and softness.

Interesting look but not one I would deliberately replicate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey looks like communist newspapers 30 yrs before Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Shocked Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Attila wrote:

Shocked Very Happy

...about the hippie decadence Laughing I's interesting ,with that grainy softish look. Have you tried another scanner ? by the way , what scanner is this one ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Attila wrote:

Shocked Very Happy

...about the hippie decadence Laughing I's interesting ,with that grainy softish look. Have you tried another scanner ? by the way , what scanner is this one ?

I'd like to know what scanner as well.

They're nice shots and worth scanning properly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was with a Plustek 8200i, all auto default settings. This film scanned fine on my Epson flatbed before it broke. The base isn't clear like BW film, and the negs are always pretty dense, so either the Plustek won't deal with it due to the brightness of it's lamp or I have to tweak the settings.