Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Part of my beloved collection (m42, c-mount, k mount, etc)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Part of my beloved collection (m42, c-mount, k mount, etc) Reply with quote

Please read the descriptions as all of them need some work

I'm taking offers, shipping is around $20, excepting for the enna, for obvious reasons. If you want more than one, shipping will be cheaper per item. This are lenses i've been collecting for quite some time, but im not using them.
Please check my ebay id, aguadeloco

SMC Pentax-A 50mm f1.4 (K-mount) (cosmetically 9/10) Light fungus, dust, no marks

SOM Berthiot 75mm f2.5 (C-mount) (cosmetically 7.5/10) Very good optically, has light cleaning marks, but it has light fungus and dust. Comes with hood and front cap.

Ilex optical Paragon anastigmat 163mm f4.5 +flange +wooden board (cosmetically 8/10) No marks, no fungus but has some dust.

Tele-ennalyt 400mm f4.5 (m42) (Cosmetically 8/10) It's not as common as it was 5 years ago! anyway, has no marks, light fungus and dust. has its own tripod mount.

Schneider Kreuznach 200mm f5.5 (m42) (Cosmetically 8/10) Needs reglueing (dunno the word) of the elements (4 elements, 2 joint pairs), it has circular marks, but it's functional, and doesn't affect IQ. no fungus but dust.

Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 (m42) (Cosmetically 6/10) My workhorse for a couple of years, has many marks, dust and light fungus, but it does work and take nice pictures.

Leitz Wetzlar Elmar 135mm f4 (M42) #1733313 This is a rare lens i saved, it looks like someone cut it in half (!) and someone put a m42 mount in the most frankenstein-ish way, but it does beautifully work, the elements are ok excepting dust and light fungus. No marks that i can notice. I'll recommend a more fancy conversion. -Correction, it's the F4-

Argus Sandmar C 35mm f4.5 (i think argus had its own mount) (Cosmetically 9/10) specs of dust and 1 light cleaning mark in the front element, thinner than a hair. Light fungus. Comes with hood and rear cap.

Zeiss Sonnar T* 85mm f2.8 All the elements are ok, but the front one has many tiny marks, i really can't tell if it does affect IQ, but just dont think so, can't tell because the lens has no mount, actually there's one piece missing, which is a small triangle that controls the diafragm, also has light fungus and dust.

Rogonar-S 50mm f2.8 (Enlarger mount?) (cosmetically 8/10) No marks, but has fungus.

Leitz Elmaron 50mm f2.8 (projector, i guess) (Cosmeticaly 8/10) Hazy, but i think it can be cleaned, i think it's just dust, but i don't want to open it. No marks that i can notice.

I'll upload pictures if you ask to, i might take a day or 2.
I'm very interested in SA mount lenses, preferably EX, if you are interested in any of my lens and wanna trade, let's arrange something Smile

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to annoy you, this is a serious question.

Are there climatic issues in Peru that accelrate the growth of fungus?
I ask because almost every lens has "slight fungus" as you write.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you show a picture of the "altered" 135mm f4 Elmar, please?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
I don't mean to annoy you, this is a serious question.

Are there climatic issues in Peru that accelrate the growth of fungus?
I ask because almost every lens has "slight fungus" as you write.

Ha ha, you can say that Razz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lima
% humidity 81 79 78 80 86 88 86 86 85 83 82 82 83

sadly, my 70-200 f2.8 has TOO MUCH fungus Sad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
Can you show a picture of the "altered" 135mm f4 Elmar, please?

I will tomorrow, i'm sorry but im very tired by now Smile.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took some of the pictures, here they are, i had to take the pics ith the ipad because my camera is at my store :p

http://photobucket.com/albums/s667/a20010494

The glass isnt scratched, but for the quality of the pics i think you cant really see the fungus, but as i said, its there but its light and cleanable. Also, im showing e worst in the cosmetics, i think that with some work it can be better, m42 is sexy for this lens, but in the first place i wouldnt have chopped it like this, i just found it like this.

Also, took a picture of the lens group and one of me pointing at today in the calendar Smile

P.s. Its really hard to do this on the ipad, there should be an app for the page :p oh, and excuse all the mess.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump, i dont wanna put'em on ebay Very Happy