Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hiding zuiko 35mm f2 and viv S1 70-210
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Hiding zuiko 35mm f2 and viv S1 70-210 Reply with quote

Ok not really so hidden. But still ended very low for Zuiko 35mm f2. I hope it is a good one. The zuiko 24mm f2 I got last week was a dud. The seller let me return it though. Back to work I am way behind schedule. Samples coming soon my friends.

Click here to see on Ebay Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure you made a good deal, can't go wrong with any Zuiko prime especially with the fast ones! Congrats!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats sunshine, that's a great deal for all this kit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a very decent price - I look forward to the samples.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Andy - enjoy and I hope it's a winner

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see the Zuiko and Zeiss 35mm f2's compared.

Zeiss didn't make f2 in some of those fl's. f1.4 in 35mm though.

"24mm f2 dud". Zeiss 25mm f2.8 is not liked by Zeiss users as well as 21mm f2.8 and 28mm f2.8.

The affordable Zeiss lenses are 28mm f2.8, 35mm f2, and 50mm f1.7.

I think we have to be more careful about lighting with Zuikos than Zeiss, but then they're fantastic. There really aren't any duds in Zuiko primes, just a few not so low f's.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sorry Bob, I did not word that completely enough.
What I meant by dud was the purchase. The lens had issues that the seller did not recognize ( oily blades and slightly blown out viewfinder on cam prism). This is a good seller (I trust him for sure), maybe not a photog so they did not recognize the issues. I will hunt down another zuiko 24 f2. I believe it is a top performer in it's FL. I hope to have the zuiko 35 f2 in hand tommorrow. That would be great because we have sunny weather forcast for sunday. I will be able to compare it to my other 35's in the same conditions. If the shots are up to par I will post here. There is a chance the mir24 Michael sent me will be here so the contest will be : Mir24, distagon 35 f2.8, vario sonnar 35-135 @35, and Zuiko 35 f2. It sounds interesting to me. I hope the stars align otherwise I will do this list at a later date. It is important for me to trim my stable a bit. Can't really do that without side by side testing though eh?[/i]