Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fine sun set with Vega 12B 90/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Fine sun set with Vega 12B 90/2.8 Reply with quote

Dear All.
I had a trip to Kamakura with Nikon D300S. I pick up Vega 12B 90/2.8 then.
Right now this is my favorite lens for Nikon and the lens stick this body often. I have only AF-S 18-55 3.5-5.6 ED and AIS 105/1.8 and AF-N 60/2.8 Micro.
Also I have AF-N 80-200 2.8 ED which is really sharp but now it is on the sell.

And I feel this Vega is suit with Nikon Digital body than the lens that Nikon create. At least it is suit with my feeling or style on photo.
I know I talk too much because I don't have much Nikon lenses that I can talk about but right now this is my favorite lens to me.

Please have a look on my photo that took with Vega 12B 90/2.8

Have a nice day.
Kokuuji.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have captured the "feeling" of the evening beach scene very well....a lovely lens and camera combination.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I think you have captured the "feeling" of the evening beach scene very well....a lovely lens and camera combination.

Thank you Very much Mo.
The focus of those photo are not very nice and composition also might not so well. Yes I wanted to express the feeling of the beach and I think I could capture the summer of Japan Kamakura.
And I had opportunity to shoot that situation with Vega with Nikon so for me those shots are lucky one.
Thank you for comment.
Have a nice day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega 12b is very underated its a lovely lens and can make some great pictures love mine really need to use more often
I like colours and the feeling of isolation and quitness you captured

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Vega 12b is very underated its a lovely lens and can make some great pictures love mine really need to use more often
I like colours and the feeling of isolation and quitness you captured

Dear eddietman.
Thank you very much that you also like Vega. And thank you you like my photo and I wish I can share the atmosphere of beach. And if I could give you a break then I will be really happy. This photo did not use photo shop so I wish I can express the character of Vega.
Thanks.
Kokuuji.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome kokuuji
#1 is great, not only for the beautiful sunset atmosphere but the mother position in the frame work like a magnet
have a nice time with us

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
welcome kokuuji
#1 is great, not only for the beautiful sunset atmosphere but the mother position in the frame work like a magnet
have a nice time with us

Dear Poilu.
I thank you accept me in this site and I am happy you like my frame work and sun set.
Honestly I was dancing inside on that day and it was really busy for shooting.
Only a few photos are survive and I am happy because you pick up one of best one.
Thank you.
I wish you have a wonderful day.
Kokuuji.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots, kokuuji. No 1 is perfect!
I also have Vega 12b but I prefer to use MC Volna-3 2.8/80 because my copy of Vega is too soft unless stopped down to 8.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webwalker wrote:
Nice shots, kokuuji. No 1 is perfect!
I also have Vega 12b but I prefer to use MC Volna-3 2.8/80 because my copy of Vega is too soft unless stopped down to 8.

Dear Webwalker.
I have two cyclop 85/1.5(One is for Nikon) and one Helios 40 and Vega 12B which is from USSR.
I am lucky I am still do not have bad luck on the lens so far. And I check Volna-3 which seems really good lens too.
And thank you for stop me my photo.

I am using Vega 12B and CZJ Sonnar 180/2.8 P6 for Nikon and digital canon body. But also I want to use it for film body such as eos 1n.
The eos 1n accept M42 adopter the shutter are working well each speed but when I use Chinese made P6-eos adopter they just lift the mirror and suddenly stop on top and it does not down till I click shutter again.
I thought P6 adopter is not for film body but some photographer use it for film body. I am think about call canon but it is third party stuff so they might not answer me fully so I ask anybody's idea in here.
Am I just got wrong adopter or body has some problem?
The adopter did not say which maker but it was not so cheap one.
Also I am thinking buying tilt shift adopter for Nikon mount and I wish this mount adopter can use for Nikon-Canon adopter which is suit for film body or digital body?
I wish somebody lead me to right solution for it.
eos 1n the battery is not dead because if I take off adopter the shutter working well without lens. Working well with M42 adopter too.
Thank you.
kokuuji.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful photos! I wish I was there!

Welcome to MFlenses web site!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerris2 wrote:
Beautiful photos! I wish I was there!

Welcome to MFlenses web site!

Dear Joseph.
Thank for comment I am really happy and feeling lucky.
Asagao colors really vivid and nice.
I had fun to see them.
Nice to know you in here and I wish you have a wonderful day.
Kokuuji.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kokuuji wrote:

The eos 1n accept M42 adopter the shutter are working well each speed but when I use Chinese made P6-eos adopter they just lift the mirror and suddenly stop on top and it does not down till I click shutter again.
I thought P6 adopter is not for film body but some photographer use it for film body. I am think about call canon but it is third party stuff so they might not answer me fully so I ask anybody's idea in here.

Try to make shot without lens and adapter. If situation the same - perhaps there is problem with camera body.
Also try next: put adapter on the body but turn it half way only. Then try to make shot. Your adapter may touch some contact of the camera. My P6-SonyA adapter has little bit free play when installed on the body but it works well. It is Chinese also.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webwalker wrote:
kokuuji wrote:

Try to make shot without lens and adapter. If situation the same - perhaps there is problem with camera body.
Also try next: put adapter on the body but turn it half way only. Then try to make shot. Your adapter may touch some contact of the camera. My P6-SonyA adapter has little bit free play when installed on the body but it works well. It is Chinese also.

Dear Webwalker.
Thank you very much for solution. I try P6-Canon mount half turn and the shutter perfect working. So the problem is on adopter. I have P6-Nikon mount too so I try to attach P6-Nikon with Nikon-Canon adopter. Then it is perfect working.
I really thank you for your solution.
Thank you very much.
Kokuuji.