Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica FT-1, Hexanon 4/21, Kodak Vision2 500T, Fomadon LQR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Konica FT-1, Hexanon 4/21, Kodak Vision2 500T, Fomadon LQR Reply with quote

This roll was supposed to be pt2 of my bad light experiment but after a morning rainstorm we got some very nice light.

Some of these have had a bit of PP, some haven't. I really like the dramatic look of some of these. Grain is fantastic for a 500 speed film.

I think I'm starting to get a handle on this whole film deal and diy developing, allowing me to start to concentrate more on the artistic side, I was exploring shape and perspective this time, or trying to, ultrawides on full frame are just fun Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shinny parts are stunning, I love special tones, great series.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1, that's some nice wide angle shooting

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys.

The 21mm is fun, my favourite lens on 35mm film and one of my faves on NEX. I just need to learn how to use it to the best effect, I'm getting there, you have to think a bit differently than with a normal or moderate wide lens.