Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss ZF 25mm f2.8: Some pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Zeiss ZF 25mm f2.8: Some pictures Reply with quote

I managed to get this lens second hand for a very reasonable price. On my Canon 5D mark 1 it offers a really nice wide view ... and all in all it is a stunning lens:

IMG_2041

IMG_1746

IMG_1744

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is suuposedly one of the best ever lenses. its alwaus hard to tell real IQ on the internet, though the results look very good. what are your feelings about the lens's rendering? best ever?
tony

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know lens or all together, but beautiful colors and pictures for sure, congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stunning colors indeed !

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I just realized I published this in the wrong forum section ... hm, I was clearly too tired yesterday evening Wink

The rendering of the lens is very good and also the sharpness. I did a comparison the other day against my other wide angle lenses and it came out first.
I hear a lot of people saying good things about the built quality ... yes, it is nice, but it is quite in line with the old manual focus lenses. So while I think the build quality is good, I wasn't too surprised about it as I have been working with quite some good quality full metal lenses from the 60's and 70's.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the C/Y Distagon version of this lens and it is my "go to" lens. Wonderful in all respects

patrickh