Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

relay: Olympus OM Zuiko 18mm f/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: relay: Olympus OM Zuiko 18mm f/3.5 Reply with quote

Here in Prague I can buy Olympus OM Zuiko 18mm f/3.5. However I am short on budget thus not able to fund it, so I can relay the lens to some member if interested.

I inspected the lens today:
- it is lens+caps only, maybe leather box. unfortunately not the original 49-72mm step-up ring to use filters:(
- the mechanics is flawless, everything is working fine
- there is very little dust between lenses and one particle of dust/inside colour on one lens inside
- the lenses are free of scratches, the back lens is 100% OK, the front lens has some minor cleaning marks

The price the guy is asking is 550€. The cost of shipping worldwide is between 25-40€.

If you´re interested in buy, let me know and I can relay the item to you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grab it people , rare opportunity if you have 5D or 5D2 camera must have lens.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I know, how good it is. but it is simple - I cannot afford it now:(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

berraneck wrote:
yes I know, how good it is. but it is simple - I cannot afford it now:(

Sound is familiar Sad hopefully somebody grab your help ,I still don't have 5D but I bought lens 4 yrs before and wait for an 5D.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I still like Velvia50 more than 5D:) and my freezer is fortunately stuffed up with this nice film. but yes, the price is much lower than what this lens goes on evilBay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

berraneck wrote:
well I still like Velvia50 more than 5D:) and my freezer is fortunately stuffed up with this nice film. but yes, the price is much lower than what this lens goes on evilBay

Lot of film camera did keep away me from 5D ,I still like better to use most of them than digital bodies.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be $720.
Is that a a good price??!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say it´s below ussual prices (700€ and more, ussualy around 800€), but if you add shipping costs overseas and customs/taxes it´s not that good deal.

Also not forget that in EU the prices are higher - interesting is that it also applies to secondhand items, I don´t know why

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even with P&P at E40, it's still cheaper than a current auction on eBay that has still got 2 days to run (price there is now over $825, with postage to add after that). That one looks like it is in very good condition, and has the original step-ring too. But the price just keeps climbing - someone is going to get a very nice present this Christmas!! It won't be me....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$899 was the winning bid on that auction, then add postage.
Anyone getting this relay is in for a comparative "bargain".