Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica FT-1, Hexanon 4/21, Fomapan 100, Paterson FX-39
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Konica FT-1, Hexanon 4/21, Fomapan 100, Paterson FX-39 Reply with quote

Good light, good lens, and turns out a good film dev/combo. Didn't have to do any adjustment of contrast, tonality etc, these are straight from the scanner, just the odd bit of clone stamping to remove dirt spots and sharpening.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed looks a winner combo! Congrats! I love each of them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers. I like FX-39, it's a good developer, works well with Ilford FP4, TMAX 100, Ilford Delta 100, not so well with Kodak Vision2.

The FT-1 and 21mm combo is my all-time favourite setup to shoot with, guaranteed sharp results.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed, great quality from this combo !

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers. By way of a test I've just shot another roll with the FT-1 and 21mm combo, but in bad light, had to push the 100 speed film to 400 and shot 1/60 f8-f11, so it was pretty dark.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 great quality and development
Paterson FX is not a very common developer, but it indeed works great with this film.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FX-39 is not common, I think only sold in the UK.

It is designed for T-grain films such as TMAX and Delta.

I can confirm it works very well with both of those, it's also good with traditional types like Fomapan and FP4.

Here's some Ilford Delta 100 I developed yesterday in it, David Lloyd (lloydy) shot this with a Voigtlander Perkeo.