Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

do someone know this lins?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: do someone know this lins? Reply with quote

I have just found this Super carenar Auto zoom 55-300mm f4.5. Do someone have this lins, ? or exsperens something like?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: do someone know this lins? Reply with quote

Jepss wrote:
I have just found this Super carenar Auto zoom 55-300mm f4.5. Do someone have this lins, ? or exsperens something like?

Hi, welcome to the forum!
Your first post can't show images - an antispam measure.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possibol to activate the pictures?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is a lens that was produced for relabeling under other brands,
I remembered seeing a Polaris lens not too long ago that looks 100% identical, not counting the name ring:

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/pentax-lenses/113631-polaris-55-300mm-f4-5-lens-3-images.html

From what I have remember from the pictures I saw from it it is not too bad, actually.
It seems to be reasonably well documented under the polaris name, so of you search for this you may find more on this lens.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think looks like soligor to