Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sydney at a distance..Flektogon 2.8/35 and Tamron 103A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Sydney at a distance..Flektogon 2.8/35 and Tamron 103A Reply with quote

Ok,my sensor has spots, I had no filters...and was hoodless as usual.... so here are the results...taken from a look out/viewing area between Springwood and Richmond.I forgot the name of the road.Sydney is in the distance.The quarry you can see in the foreground is part of the Penrith lakes system which includes the Olympic rowing course and the white water rafting facility that was used in the 2000 Olympics. Eventually this whole area will (supposedly) hold more water than Sydney harbor.
Flektogon 2.8/35
#1The view...Sydney is located top right corner way in the distance.."burn off" smoke did not help

Tamron 103A...I did not bring the Tamron Mirror

#6 Bottom right the Nepean River, top right you can see the cement works/quarry buildings and just in front of that Mid centre of the image...in amongst the trees) is where the Olympic rowing course is located.

#8 horse stud..

#9 Sydney city

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Sydney at a distance..Flektogon 2.8/35 and Tamron 103A Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures Moira, I like the first one very much. Were you up there recently? I think the lookout is in Hawkesbury Road.

mo wrote:
I had no filters...and was hoodless as usual

That's probably the reason one or two of the pics with the 103A have lowish contrast. My 103A is very prone to this without the dedicated hood. Anyway, a touch of the Auto-Contrast button soon cures it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pics,

somehow shots of Australia always look like Australia...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were there from Sat 1st Sept to Monday 3rd...Sean could not make it home for Fathers day (Sunday 2nd) so we went and visited him... Very Happy We were staying at Luera where He is currently working.It was a great weekend beautiful Spring weather!