Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Several with the Panagor 90mm 2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Several with the Panagor 90mm 2.8 Reply with quote

I haven't actually used this lens for true 1:1 macros yet, though it has that capability. I have only taken this lens out a few times so far, but have been very happy with the results. Nice and sharp and the colour is very natural. These are photos from our local fair and a couple from a weekend trip to a nearby tourist town.

On a related note, I entered some photos in the photography competition at the fair, all taken with my MF lenses. I was so happy to win a first place, two second places, three thirds, and a fourth. I was especially proud of the two that got ribbons in the advanced class, a portrait taken with the humble Helios 44-2 that won second, and a close up of a dragonfly taken with the Jupiter 37A and extension tubes, that placed third.

Fair

Stratford, Ontario

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks superb ! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Looks superb ! Congrats!

Agreed, looks great. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't normally associate Panagor with this quality

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Don't normally associate Panagor with this quality

+1
Looks more like a Zeiss

Last edited by ForenSeil on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the same lens as vivitar 90mm 2.8 made by komine so that's why it gives good results