Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

XR Rikenon 28mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: XR Rikenon 28mm f2.8 Reply with quote

I got this one for free, a friendly guy from a different forum is sending it to me next week Smile

any experiences with it?

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I am sure it will be a good lens. I had one Rikkenon 135mm in the past was excellent in every aspect.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Often Rikenons ware/are copies of Pentax lenses and equally good!

I've got a Rikenon 35-70 zoom which is much better than you would expect from a zoom lens and a Rikenon 1.7/50 that is a really good lens, not quite like my Pentax-M 1.7/50 but really good!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today bought a XR Rikenon 28mm f2.8 Pentax PK mount and is the f16 version...erm seems a fairly rare lens. If it's any good I will put some shots up from a film camera.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward it!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Look forward it!

Well some crap digital shots of the lens in the mean time Wink

Rikenon 28mm f2.8

Rikenon 28mm f2.8

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens, the first gallery the shots of the guitars and the record are definitely with this lens. There are others here and there that were taken with the lens but I don't remember which ones exactly.

http://craftedbyben.com/category/photos/lenses/ricoh-xr-rikenon-f2-8-28mm/

It's not super sharp wide open, but it is a pleasant lens to use

Mine is in PK mount, f16 also.

-Ben

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enliten wrote:
I have this lens, the first gallery the shots of the guitars and the record are definitely with this lens. There are others here and there that were taken with the lens but I don't remember which ones exactly.

http://craftedbyben.com/category/photos/lenses/ricoh-xr-rikenon-f2-8-28mm/

It's not super sharp wide open, but it is a pleasant lens to use

Mine is in PK mount, f16 also.

-Ben

Thanks.
It would be nice if this lens was something special compared to my other 28mms. But when I get around to using up the film (erm in decent British weather)......rather than post comparison shots to other 28mms, will post some comparison shots with the Pentax SMC 24-35mm zoom set at 28mm.