Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTS NX100 + EVF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: WTS NX100 + EVF Reply with quote

SOLD

I bought it because the magnificent superamoled back LCD, but in the practice I've been using the NX5, more comfortable to my hands, so the NX100 is very bored in the drawer.

I bought it at FNAC in October 2011, so it has european warranty until October 2013.
Very little used. Complete with original box and accessories, and the 20-50 lens.
Only miss the lens cap, that I lost the first day, but there is an UV filter (also included in the deal) from then on.

As a bonus, I include a leather half case, that improves the grip, and also another ever ready full case (black) that allows for the 20-50 to be covered.

Last price is 260€, plus s&h and any other fees. I could accept a Zuiko 12-50mm lens as a part of the deal.

Pictures:

Cheers.
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold to a local colleague.

Jes.