Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta XE-7 35mm film in Montana
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Minolta XE-7 35mm film in Montana Reply with quote

Stewart Creek, Glacier National Park ~ Minolta XE-7 35mm SLR, Tokina AT-X 35-70mm, Cokin ND8 0.09 ND Filter

Apgar Village, Glacier National Park ~ Minolta XE-7 35mm SLR, Tokina AT-X 35-70mm 30 sec exposure

Northern Lights Above Lake McDonald, Glacier National Park ~ Minolta XE-7 35mm film, Tokina AT-X 35-70mm, 45 minute exposure.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATS!!! Beautiful pictures! I love them all!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
CONGRATS!!! Beautiful pictures! I love them all!!

+1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That there is what we call excellent! Smile For the long shutter shots, did you leave it in auto or set speed manually?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much.

Nesster wrote:
That there is what we call excellent! Smile For the long shutter shots, did you leave it in auto or set speed manually?

The long shutter settings were in Manual set on B using cable shutter release lock down, I love the long exposures with film... unlike digital, no stacking of images required Razz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially the first and the last are great. I've never tried an strong ND filter on analog because I was afraid of the schwarzschild effect. Did you use any tables to compensate it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForenSeil wrote:
Especially the first and the last are great. I've never tried an strong ND filter on analog because I was afraid of the schwarzschild effect. Did you use any tables to compensate it?

No didn't have to, this is as shot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, first one is really nice, I love it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you BurstMox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely great !