Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir-1B , M42 , f2.8/37mm Russian lens. N87073502 SOLD!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Mir-1B , M42 , f2.8/37mm Russian lens. N87073502 SOLD! Reply with quote

Selling this lens among my friend. I don`t this that this lens need an introduction, being as popular here as it is Smile .

I have to say that this lens is almost new. It has been used several times and is PERFECT. Body does not have any marks of use on it ( except for some minors marks on the front where the lens cap is put on). Glasses are free of haze, cleaning marks and fungus. The usual amount of dust is visible under strong light. Focus is nice and smooth, aperture is free of oil and moves very well.
Lens come with an original front cap and plastic box.

Price is 60$ + shipping. payment is trough paypal.

Shipping to EU countries is 10$ and to the rest of the world 18$

Last edited by Drack on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Mir-1B , M42 , f2.8/37mm Russian lens. N87073502 Reply with quote

The lens is now SOLD