Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[Ebay auction] Jupiter-3 50/1.5 red P, Leica M39/Leica M
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: [Ebay auction] Jupiter-3 50/1.5 red P, Leica M39/Leica M Reply with quote

I'm seeling my Jupiter-3 50/1.5
red P (coated), made in 1959

Leica thread mount. Comes with Leica M adapter and both original caps. RF-coupling works very precise and smooth on my Leica M5

The copy is a good one. Cosmetically it's not perfect but much nicer than most J-3s in this age (look at the pic).

Due the comparable soft coatings it has some minor cleaning marks like most J-3s. There are some very minor dust particles inside. Glass is perfectly clear. No traces of fungus. Focus is smooth.
As with many USSR lenses the aperture control ring is not showing correct values (numbers are ~1cm shifted), but it's not a serious problem when you know that.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/261085978725?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649