Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pristine Olympus OMD+zoom+panny 20/1.7+++
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Pristine Olympus OMD+zoom+panny 20/1.7+++ Reply with quote

hi guys

i am the original owner since mid april of an Olympus OMD E5 kit that includes the weatherproof Olympus 12-50mm zoom lens (24-100mm equivalent), tiny flash unit, battery, charger, warranty cards, all papers etc. i bought it from Precision Camera in Texas on april 16 and have used it mostly in test shots for lenses within walking distance of my house. and though ive had it 4 months, ive only used it for 3 as i did not take it with me for a month long holiday in july to france. it mostly sits in my house while i use my x100. i paid exactly $1334, and can provide a copy of the receipt if you like. THE KIT IS IN PRISTINE SHAPE, INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM NEW.

I AM INCLUDING in my asking price, essentially free, an also PRISTINE PANASONIC 20/1.7 lens ($350 value!), which is made in partnership with leica, and is a stellar performer on the OMD, even in low light.

I AM ALSO INCLUDING an extra battery and charger, AND the buyers choice of one of the following six m4/3 adapters: m42, contax cy, konica ar, leica M, leica m39, kodak retina dkl. i will offer the buyer any additional adapter(s) for $15usd each or you can buy the remaining 5 for $50 total.

ALL OF THIS FOR MY PRICE OF $1350usd, plus shipping.

i can provide more pictures if necessary, but ive bought and sold a ton of gear on this forum, have excellent references, and i'm telling you every part of this kit is like new.

please PM me with interest.
tony

Last edited by rbelyell on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Pristine Olympus OMD+zoom+panny 20/1.7+++ Reply with quote

I have to ask..Why would you sell something like this???

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure about the question, lots of folks sell nice gear. right now on rangefinder forum about five people are selling m9s! i myself traded a 5d straight up for an x100 in november of last year. ):

seriously though, i've moved into rangefinder lenses as opposed to either AF or slr lenses. ive decided that i want a ricoh gxr m mount which is optimized for my 'new' RF lens family. for AF i have my x100. i just no longer use m4/3. thats the truth of it. this is a great camera with great features that no longer fits where i am in photography. ive priced it for a quick sale because i have my eye on a particular ricoh kit i want to buy, but want this kit gone before i pull the trigger.

hope that helps!
tony

ps i'm happy to ship to lithuania!