Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica WaiWai/Superwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Konica WaiWai/Superwide Reply with quote

A fun semi-disposable with 17mm lens, sold as WaiWai in Asia or Superwide elsewhere, none on ebay, maybe someone has one they would sell?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 4 years ago I was hot after this camera, which was oh, 4 times the chance of finding one, as now. Laughing

flickr fave

Good luck, I console myself with the VUWS, which are still made, and in different colors.

I have the link somewhere to convert the camera to be re-loadable, tho probably not hard to suss out, if of course
you were lucky enough to find one.

Here's the set the flickr fave came from
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37227626@N00/sets/72157607767378532/with/5596000510/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pic. I am going to grab a Viv UWnS when I see one cheap.

There is the Lomo LC-Wide with 17mm lens, very appealing if the asshats weren't trying to charge 349ukp for one.

Oh how I hate the Lomography deal, taking cheap low quality items and selling them for vastly inflated prices, makes my blood boil.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Nice pic. I am going to grab a Viv UWnS when I see one cheap.

Yes, that little cam is fun!

There is also a wide-angle converter lens for a Holga, which also promises some fun. Wink