Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: nikon f-301 compatible 50mm lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: WTB: nikon f-301 compatible 50mm lens Reply with quote

Hey all, just picked up the above camera, has a vivitar zoom on it but i need a 50mm lens as well. I don't know anything about nikon, all i know is that the 301 is f mount and there are a large amount of 3rd party lenses that are compatible. Somthing sharp and cheap (an oxymoron i know, when it comes to lenses!) will do, as usual not bothered about external scratches to the body of the lens just so long as its clear and works properly. Thx in advance.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 Ai. Glass is good - small amount of dust maybe. Cosmetically OK apart from a dent to the filter ring which been repaired. Focussing is entirely functional - no bumps - but slightly tighter at one end than the other and some "whispering" (metal against metal where the lubricant has dried out. 25 GBP + Shipping

Any interest ? If so I will produce some pictures, although that might take a few days - my shutter finger is currently wrapped in a large bandage !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent