Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

dusted off super tak 28mm/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: dusted off super tak 28mm/3.5 Reply with quote

Did a shoot w/ some friends using this lens

_MG_1680 by jsigone, on Flickr

coastal winds was blowing pretty good...wish I knew how to PS this w/o botching the image

_MG_1914 by jsigone, on Flickr

then took this lens to the ballpark, 15 shot vertical pano stitched w/ MS ICE

Petco Park pano by jsigone, on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Petco panorama. Of the parks I've been, to Petco is my favorite. In that shot, though, I like how tou manages to capture the city, park, beach, and a light rail train all in "one" frame. There's a lot happening in that image.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I like them all.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very different skin tones/colours in the first two images stand out to me, they look more natural in the second one. (sorry to be picky)
I love the panorama, as David said there's a lot going on but it's all the better for that. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the quality of that lens, especially the first picture. I NEED one of these!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the nice comments. On the first image I used the antiques preset in LR4, just seemed to pop better IMO then just the regular color or B&W image. Setting was in a dark crack/cavelike along the cliffs of La Jolla cove with sun about an hour from setting. It was my first time shooting people like this, rather then a bike race or gathering. It was fun and learned a bit too.