Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fisheye for adaption on Leica M39/Zorki/Fed/Leica M?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Fisheye for adaption on Leica M39/Zorki/Fed/Leica M? Reply with quote

Hello
I'm looking for an counterpart of my loved Samyang 8mm Fisheye for new Leica M camera.

I already had the CV 15/4.5, which is very good, but I'm not completly happy with it's "way of distortion" (it's not distortion free and not a fisheye).

I don't care about RF coupling @ </=16mm focal lengths, so adapter solutions would be pleasing. But there are not many other to Leica M adapters and some of them are very expensive.
I know that there are two native Leica M lenses by BelOMA (Peleng 8mm and Zenitar 16mm) but I dislike the circular drawing of the Peleng and the Zenitar has very mixed reputations (inharmonic distortion and fuzzyness due spherical aberration till F11, seems to be best @ F16 ).

Do you have any other suggestions or experiences?
Do you know any ~12-16mm fisheyes which have good price/quality ratio?

My price limit is around 300€ incl. adapter (depends a bit on quality)., the Leitz Fisheye-Elmarit is not an option.