Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

S-M-C-Fish-Eye-Takumar 4/17mm & Sigma SD15
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: S-M-C-Fish-Eye-Takumar 4/17mm & Sigma SD15 Reply with quote

Hi,

this afternoon the weather was better than the last 2 or 3 weeks so a good chance to visit my favorite Italian ice-cream-maker and for a short walk at the castle nearby.

Sigma SD15 and S-M-C-Fish-Eye-Takamuar 4/17mm and Kiwi M42 to SA adapter

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good enough to eat Rolf, the other shots aren't bad either! Wink Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, the first shot is a cracker! So real! Love the last one too, very atmospheric.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent as always, #2 and #4 are impressive, I just love architecture with super wide-angles, old architecture looks especially epic.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great samples!. That Foveon sensor has something....
(No doubt the photographer behind is the magician who moves the pixels Wink )

Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones Rolf!
That ice cream is a demanding subject. I'm not talking eating Very Happy
What I mean is that the highlights aren't burned.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pics and very nice lens. Not very fishy for an fisheye (at least on crop sensor). Colors are perfect, it looks very natural.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForenSeil wrote:
Good pics and very nice lens. Not very fishy for an fisheye (at least on crop sensor). Colors are perfect, it looks very natural.

That's the trick to shot with a fish eye and the final result will not looking like that. Here the original shots looked very fishy even with a crop sensor before some PP.

Sometimes very nice but for my taste it becomes boring after a short time.

Wink