Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A couple of panoramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: A couple of panoramas Reply with quote

I've been dabbling with doing panoramas whenever I have gotten the chance, weather permitting to do so over the last few weeks.
Here are some of the results. I did do a 2.4 terrapixel panorama of lake Åre, it took over a week to render on my 8 core mac pro, but it ended up very uneventful with several stitching error and a file not really cooperative to editing. Still, it's one of those things you have to try, right?. C&C welcome.

All shot with leica glass, mostly the 35 summicron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hang any of them on my wall and tell my friends I took the photo. I'm most partial to #3.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
I'd hang any of them on my wall and tell my friends I took the photo. I'm most partial to #3.

I think that is probably the kindest compliment I have ever gotten, Thank you Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you do something special with number 4 during pp? Very surreal and enchanting colors. I like it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jutland wrote:
Did you do something special with number 4 during pp? Very surreal and enchanting colors. I like it.

The image was rather uninspiring, so in a hail Mary effort I just poked a few preset Lightroom doodads on it. One of them popped the grey dull sky right up. But a creative decision it was not Smile