Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My son in the pool. Zenitar M 50 1.7 Nex 5n
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: My son in the pool. Zenitar M 50 1.7 Nex 5n Reply with quote

Just got this lens. Really like it, sharp and nice contrast. The shot below is at f2.8 and I am really happy with it. My 10 month is trying out the new pool, it was sunny and beautiful yesterday in Stockholm.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely picture, the zenitar 1.7 is a recent aquisition of mine and now occupies one of my favourite spots it has creamy bokeh up to f3.5 very sharp and the colour rendition is fantastic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful bokeh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 lovely picture, creamy bokeh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot for your comments! I also recently bought a Chinon 55mm 1.7 so i tried it on but switched back to the Zenitar just after a few shots. The Chinon is a good lens but I think the Zenitar is something special.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice kid-pic!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he smiling into camera it will be superb. Current picture just excellent Wink I love it!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mr Attila. I was trying to get that shot but you have to be lucky. Maybe next time Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good picture. nice bokeh and sharpeness.