Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

shooter series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: shooter series Reply with quote

Took these during the week with a spotmatic and a takumar lens, fujicolor 200, some pp.
The scanner is crap (so is the photographer i hear you say Embarassed Wink )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 really pops for me. Nice results - though there's a distracting hair in the pic (I'm especially sensitive, as we have um... 10? hairy pets running around, leaving their fur on everything. I spend a lot of time with a rocket blower + brush on the negative, and then some zen moments de-spotting in photoshop.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx, really appreciate it. The hair is in the scanner and its one of those closed box things Sad i must invest in a decent one or get the lab to scan for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice results. I like the 1st one for its composition, but the 2nd is better from the contrast perspective. All in all nice results.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 with the colour of #2 (no pun intended) would have been perfect.
Lovely series tho, excellent captures.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nisseliten wrote:
#1 with the colour of #2 (no pun intended) would have been perfect.
Shocked Laughing

Thanks for the replies and the comments to all I can see what is meant by the the color and contrast, i will definitely redo number 1 Smile with the settings of number 2. I am hoping to go out on a few trips in october when the season starts to do a set of pictures. Though i am not a hunter/shootist myself i do think it would make for some interesting photographs. Once again thanks to all for the comments.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the first two shots. Could do with a little tidying up in photoshop though Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx very much. ran them through lightroom but am not great at that sort of thing.