Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Testing Ilford Surveillance P4 400@800 in ID11 1+1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Testing Ilford Surveillance P4 400@800 in ID11 1+1 Reply with quote

Because i was stupid and curious, i opened one of my 17m rolls of this excellent film in not-so-safe light. so i tried to use first 1,5m as simple test of push to ISO800 and developing in 1+1 ID11 (which is not much recommended, any developing of pushed P4 in D76 otr ID11 at digitaltruth db is in stock developer only). So here, after couple of shots with overexposed parts, is one of good examples of this film. Please ignore the overexposed part in left corner - its a tax of my curiosity Smile.

I really like this film (btw: expired in 2009, no longer in production - but i have 68m of it, and also 61m of Surveillance P3 Smile). It can be scanned with my epson V500 with no big problems (for thumbnails reason, i cant wait to start doing the positive part of b&w process on Foma baryte papers...

Last edited by Bob van Sikorski on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please use built in picture upload functions, this free site will delete pictures soon and a year later this thread will going to use less. We have terra bytes to store images..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, i just do same thing as on other phpbb forums. fixed (and remembered for future Smile)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I did do same at beginning and now old threads are useless Sad