Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Camouflage - Hartblei 2.8/150mm - Kiev 6c - HP5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Camouflage - Hartblei 2.8/150mm - Kiev 6c - HP5 Reply with quote

I think this is the first picture ever posted from the Hartblei 150mm in this forum. It is the multi-coated, mechanically re-designed, updated version of the Kaleinar-3 2.8/150mm. It seems better in every way. I would rate the build as the best I've encountered. In contacting Hartblei directly, the current owner told me only about 250 were made. Fairly uncommon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exellent!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this one, Marc, nailed the eye focus!

Don't do camouflage pix when shooting Stasia. Wink Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!
Picture of the lens:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shot. And very interesting lens.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this doesn't quite go along with the same theme but it's the same subject, lens, and roll of film:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cute dog! And excellent exposure, DOF.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much. I think it's a little front focused but I'm wondering now if it's an issue with focus-shift? I could have sworn that I was right on the mark!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this size the dog looks in good focus, blown up to 100% would tell the story.
Still a nice image!