Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wilon "Will Wetzlar 135mm f4.5" lens on Bellows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Wilon "Will Wetzlar 135mm f4.5" lens on Bellows Reply with quote

I have no idea about This lens: Wilon "Will Wetzlar 135mm f4.5". (Any information will be good to have)
Its M39 mount lens. I got this cheaply with M39 bellows (the reason of buying).

Along with bellows, got Acura (Leica 39mm screw mount) Visoflex Flip Mirror System.

I am not sure whether the lens is macro or enlarger lens.

Captured with M39 (39mm) Bellow Wilon "Will Wetzlar 135mm f4.5" lens, used with full extended bellow.

Captured with M39 (39mm) Bellow Wilon "Will Wetzlar 135mm f4.5" lens, used with full opened bellow. Used 37mm ext tubes along with Bellows.

(wide open @f4.5)

@f18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems a nice lens I would take it for a minute and I saw your bid and left it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow nice rose Ballu! Congrats for your new bellows, it's a nice hobby

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Seems a nice lens I would take it for a minute and I saw your bid and left it.

Ah thanks...

poilu: Valentine's day... the subject was there (with spent money), why to go outside in cold weather... I am liking this lens...

But not able to find much details... seems like enlarger lens, as the quality drops with distance.. and useless after 10-15m...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

These lenses are nice to play with. I's got a Will (Wetzlar) Wilon 4.5/105:

And I use it in my "home-made-lens-barrel". My copy is really OK, even at distant subjects.
As far as I know Will Wetzlar has produced lenses for enlargers, projectors, film cameras, microscopes and some for medium and large format cams.

http://www.super8data.com/database/manufacturers_list/w_/will_wetzlar.htm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it gives good results.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Wilon "Will Wetzlar 135mm f4.5" lens on Bellow Reply with quote

Ballu wrote:
I have no idea about This lens: Wilon "Will Wetzlar 135mm f4.5". (Any information will be good to have)
Its M39 mount lens. I got this cheaply with M39 bellows (the reason of buying).

It is an enlarger lens manufactured by Wilhelm Will, Wetzlar-Nauborn, Germany.

Veijo