Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ tessar 2.8/50mm and NEX-7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: CZJ tessar 2.8/50mm and NEX-7 Reply with quote

H,

found this afternoon at my dear dealer an old Pentacon F and a CZJ Tessar 2.8/50mm (# 5450xxx = around 1958/1959) for 20 €. Both are in excellent condition (image later). Hard to find a lens in this cosmetical condition. Beside that the focus is stiff (normal for that age) the lens is brutally sharp.

Below few images this afternoon with NEX-7, CZJ Tessar 2.8/50 and Kipon M42 > Nex adapter.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for this beautiful series! People not respect much this lens, you did present it accurate how they are wrong in this case. Beautiful images !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila.

Below the lens and the Pentacon F.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Rolf, I had exactly this lens, it is a great one. I sold it for a good profit because I have four or five other Tessars.

The Tessar is a great lens, I love it, Attila is right, people don't give it enough respect.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with comments above. Easy to forget it is a Zeiss! and all that is implied by that marque

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful camera! Most of them has light leak on curtain, if yours has not and works try it out with film, not the best user experience , but it has a charm for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely images Rolf,I have this lens and its Biotar twin in the same styling... Cool Laughing
Here is the Tessar on my K200D
http://forum.mflenses.com/mos-pancolar-2-50-and-tessar-2-8-50-on-her-k200-t50827.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series and beautiful lenses !