Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Distagon 35mm f1.4 as portrait lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Distagon 35mm f1.4 as portrait lens Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on this lens attila! Imo this and the planar 85/1.4 is all you would ever need! Two of the best lenses ever made. And i am a fan of 35mm portraits--very nice.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 6 is epic, very nice jeans Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Number 6 is epic, very nice jeans Very Happy

You beat me to it, totally agree, thinking they're not jeans at all, but body paint. Laughing Laughing

Yeah the lens is nice, too, Attila. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. #6 is... Different.
Let me know if you let yours go...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoanpham wrote:
Awesome. #6 is... Different.
Let me know if you let yours go...

Attila, make sure he's talking just about the lens. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila , you exaggerate ! How can we objectively judge the qualities of the lens ? Can't you just shoot some books on a shelf ? Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Attila , you exaggerate ! How can we objectively judge the qualities of the lens ? Can't you just shoot some books on a shelf ? Laughing

Laughing

Hoan, hopefully none of them will go , either lens and wife.

Thank you for all of you!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great series !

yinyangbt wrote:

+1 Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila you are very fortunate to live in such a beautiful country and have a truly lovely wife, how do you manage to take such sharp photos of her, I fear no amount of steadyshot inside would solve my camera shake lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:
Attila you are very fortunate to live in such a beautiful country and have a truly lovely wife, how do you manage to take such sharp photos of her, I fear no amount of steadyshot inside would solve my camera shake lol

Laughing thanks! Practice key LOL I wait several years to make series from her she did hate camera, thankfully this is changing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She has nothing to fear from the camera, she is one of those lucky people that cameras like Cool unlike myself who always manages to look like a startled rabbit caught in someones headlights Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
Congrats on this lens attila! Imo this and the planar 85/1.4 is all you would ever need! Two of the best lenses ever made. And i am a fan of 35mm portraits--very nice.
Tony

Thanks!! I partially agree, I didn't find yet better 35mm lens than Distagon 35mm f1.4 , I think Pancolar 80, Biotar 75mm both better lens than Planar 85mm f1.4. I did choice accidentally Distagon due they are same size with Planar and learn ... 35mm lenses can be good indeed as people lens.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm well everyone has said what I was going to say for praise except:- In Hungary, women wear the same stupid shoes as in the UK. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
erm well everyone has said what I was going to say for praise except:- In Hungary, women wear the same stupid shoes as in the UK. Wink

Laughing come on these shoes are beautiful.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila these are fab Shocked Your wife is a great model Very Happy

Now give me that Distagon please!!! Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thanks Graham, this lens has pretty stable position in my collection.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb serie, Attila, you are a verrrrrrrrrrry lucky guy Very Happy ......I mean you are lucky to have this lens of course Rolling Eyes ....