Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sankor 135/3.5 - what mount?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Sankor 135/3.5 - what mount? Reply with quote

Hello,

can you say, does this Sankor 135/3.5 lens have a T2- mount or fixed Exakta mount?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T2-Exakta.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, Ian!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its Exakta, but probably not T2

I have seen quite a number of this type and all were fixed mount.

These lenses came in many mounts but the interchangeable portions are unique to the lens type.
Even the "big brother" 135/2.8 of this type is not interchangeable with the 135/3.5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luis will be correct, he is a veritable mine of info on these matters Smile

It does resemble a t mount, but if the diameter and threads are different, no dice. Sad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may very well be wrong and it is a T2, there are all sorts of variations with these things.
I'm just saying that one can't be certain.

And thanks for confirming the maker as Sankor, as I have been wondering who made these. These late 50's-early 60's lenses are quite common, under many brands and style variants. I see plenty sold as Bittco Vemars, but that was a US importer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same Sankor but branded "Supertel" and it is not a T2 fit. The screw mount has a slightly larger diameter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You, fortunately I didn´t bid for this one!