Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some new cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Some new cameras Reply with quote

I got these from the bay, I paid various prices but am happy with what I've got

pic of the four

clockwise from top left:

Meisupii Half, a delightful half frame camera fixed shutter speed (1/50th about) and f8, f11, f16 fixed focus 40mm lens. Not tried it yet but it seems to work. What will ASDA make of half frame?

Aka Relle, a nice solidly built camera with interchangeable lenses in it's own proprietry mount. Unfortunately the lens doesn't seat properly.

Halina 6-4 120 camera with a mask and 2 viewfinders for 4x4 and 6x6 cm photos, this was my first camera given to me in 1963 (i was 6) by a good family friend, who developed all the photos. Zone focus and 3 apertures with a fixed shutter speed. This came with box, manual and mask. Nice!

Zeiss Contina lll, the best of the bunch with a nice sharp contrasty lens and a meter which works. It's a lovely camera, well built and heavy. (Like me). For a camera exactly my age it functions well and behaves as it should. (unlike me)