Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Historic SF Giants Baseball Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Historic SF Giants Baseball Game Reply with quote

On June 27th, 2012, the SF Giants shut out the L.A. Dodgers for the third time in a three-game series at AT&T Park. This was the first time that the Giants had ever shut out their rival team three times in a row at home. Not being a huge Giants fan, I didn't even realize that was a big deal. But I had tickets to use the company's suite that day, and I managed to get some decent shots of the game. Having forgotten my Pentax K-7 and Tamron 70-300, I was stuck with the company's T1I and Canon EF 70-300. This T1I is really not my favorite camera, though the lens is great. And on that day the T1I did perform well.

This last shot was the umpire calling strike on the game's final pitch. IT was a pretty enjoyable game.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are awesome...it is nice to see some more sport photos on the forum.It looks like you were in a good position to get some action images.Are these from first base?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the company suite is in a great spot. Image 1 is first base; 2 and 3 are third; 4 is second; and the balance are home plate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice captures! I watched the same fixture last year, but the Dodgers won that one Sad

The hot chocolate sundae was good though, as were the hot dogs Laughing