Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rollei QBM adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Rollei QBM adapter Reply with quote

Is there an adapter to mount Rollei QBM lenses on M42 or PK (or any other for that matter). I'm thinking of buying a QBM lens but don't want to buy again NEX and M43 adapters if I don't have to.

Also, what would be a reasonable price for a Voigtlander Color-Ultron 50/1.8 (new in box) in QBM mount?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the register distance screws you for that. Even mounting a QBM to Canon EOS (44mm) is fairly thin.
Rollei is 44.6mm, Pentax K /M42 is 45.46, so no go unless macro only.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you can be interested in it, but I stumbled upon a color ultron in m42 mount, it looks good from the pic and the price seems reasonable (for e bay buy it now average: it's by far the cheapest i found recently):
Click here to see on Ebay.de , you may give it a look.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for both replies! It indeed seems cheap for M42 mount. If I can get the Rollei mount cheaper (plus the cost of shipping and the adapter) then I will go for that.