Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testpics Beroflex 300mm 5,5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: testpics Beroflex 300mm 5,5 Reply with quote

Some shots taken with Beroflex 300, 5,5 taken at 5,5

More review - test pics taken with that lens:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=24816903%40N07&q=beroflex+300+5%2C5&m=text

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot better what I did expect from lens name, closer distance is pretty easy, can you show some longer distance shoots ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes results are looking pretty good for the price you usually pay. I also had a copy but mine had haze in one the rear elements (they tend to become hazy). Impossible to remove.
Attila wrote:
Lot better what I did expect from lens name...

The lens is also known as "kleine Wundertüte" ("little "not transparent closed paper bag with surprise toys for children"") ;D
Beroflex 500mm F8 is also good (for the price), if not better.
I think they are made by Cosina bye the way. But there's also a later generation with a different optical fomula made by Samyang, which are still in production under different brand names. The older Cosinas are known to be better.

Last edited by ForenSeil on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForenSeil wrote:
Attila wrote:
Lot better what I did expect from lens name...

Beroflex 500mm F8 is even better as far as I know Smile
I think they are made by Cosina bye the way

thunder.. something Laughing I heard of it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: long distance shots Reply with quote

thks for u comments. I own the 500 and 400 too.

Not so easy to take long distance shots this weekend, big party everywhere it was crowded.

All pics taken full opened 5,5 !

rgds

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like result pretty good , thank you!