Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax MV1 and lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Pentax MV1 and lenses Reply with quote

I really like this camera, it's really small for an SLR and very well built. Aperture Priority auto only but I find it very nice and simple to use. The M 1.7/50 and M 3.5/135 are both excellent lenses and have fantastic build quality.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good old Pentax! The equipment is SO long-lasting and SO well-built. Nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, this kit all works like new, and I really like it. I am debating whether to sell it or not though as I really am short on money and space, but every time I decide to sell it I change my mind, it's just such nice kit to use and it's a lot smaller and lighter than any of my Konica SLRs that are my most frequently used filmed cameras. The lenses are great but I have to say, I think the Konica Hexanon 1.7/50 and 3.2/135 are slightly better.

I think I'll end up keeping this kit and only parting with it if I seriously need some cash one day. Smile